In lieu of the Day Program shut down in the whole of NSW until Saturday 28th August 2021, we want to advise that we are still offering options for those requiring services. While the programs are suspended, we endeavor to continue delivering supports to participants and prioritise supports to meet the immediate needs.
Currently on Offer
- 1:1 support in any of our facilities *
- 1:1 in the home.
- 1:1 Short Term Accommodation at any of our facilities *
- Group activities via zoom.
*Space is limited so get in quick!
We also want to advise that we can offer the following ESSENTIAL SERVICES:
- Personal care
- Accompanied or unaccompanied shopping
- Transport to medical appointments and vaccinations
- Short Term Accommodation
- Welfare checks (in home, phone calls etc.)
- In-home social support
* Please note COVID-19 hygiene procedures will be observed at all times *
Please take into consideration
- Is funding available and adequate to facilitate 1:1 bookings?
- To work in with families, transport may be discussed case by case, however it is preferred that families transport to and from these bookings.
- Online/Zoom bookings are still charged at the group rate.